It’s the most geeky silly funny birthday present ever! Check it out and if you share my humour you’ll also love it!
As my birthday is actually today I thought I’ll continue using the spreadsheet as a party place also today so feel free to drop in anytime during the day!
I created a new sheet called Time Schedule where you’ll find some suggested times to drop by, but I’ll summarise them here as well in short using the clever time function I just discovered here in our Discourse forum:
- 2021-05-10T08:47:00Z Party Start in Sweden 41 years past my birth exactly
- 2021-05-10T12:15:00Z Momo time in Nepal So that my friends in Nepal can have my favourite Nepali dish momos around 6 pm their time (NPT is UTC+5:45!)
- 2021-05-10T13:00:00Z Fika time in Sweden Of course!
- 2021-05-10T18:00:00Z Pudding time in the UK For my British friends when they’ve had their dinner and it’s time for pudding / dessert!
- 2021-05-10T20:00:00Z Happy Hour in Washington DC So that my friends on the other side of the Atlantic Ocean can have something to drink and round of this birthday together with me!
Drop a line in Hallen (the Hallway) to say hello, drop your coat in the Coat Room, grab a “semla” or something else to eat or drink in Köket (the Kitchen) and party on in the other sheets!
Then @mattiasjay with the help from @giorgos and others created a special birthday party spreadsheet for me that we tried out during the Friday fika on May 7th! It was so much fun! Thank you everyone who showed up! Some screenshots:
Framdörrn / The Front Door
Paint by numbers. Thanks to whoever did the nice painting to the right! I was also very happy to see when I took this screenshot just now that there was an Anonymous Badger in the spreadsheet! My favourite animal!
Now I have to go back to the party, as it has already started! See you there!