Blog Post on Community Engagement Workshop

Hi Everyone!

I wanted to let you know that we published a blog post on the Civic Tech medium about the workshop we did last year about community engagement in civic tech. We looked at different ways of involving citizens (and being involved citizens ourselves) and the kind of motivations and forums for engagement one can create.

This first post deals only with the first part of the workshop on the participation ladder so more will follow and I will update this thread with that.

Let me know if there’s any questions or comments or something you want to bring up for discussion!

Cheers!
Magnus

1 gillning

Tack för att du delar med dig Magnus!

Delaktighetstrappan påminde mig om något liknande jag läste i böcker av Peter Senge (författare av The 5th Discipline). Men har aldrig dragit parallellen till civic tech.

Som lärare i systemtänkade så försöker jag utmana mig i att utforska dom “högre” stegen oftare med mina elever, att släppa på planerandet som lärare och bjuda in eleverna till att skapa läroupplevelser tillsammans. Det är otroligt utmanande och man måste verkligen hålla sin integritet uppe under hela processen, helt enkelt prestera sitt yttersta. Nyfiken om något liknande dök upp i er workshop också? Och vad du tror krävs hos projekten och de aktiva deltagarna för att kunna utöva med medborgardrivna projekt?

Ser fram emot framtida blogginlägg!

1 gillning