Fredagsfika kl 15 varje vecka! ☕️ Fika 3 pm every Friday!

We will cancel the Friday Fika this week as the 14th of May is a “klämdag” (“squeeze day”?) in Sweden as Thursday is a public holiday and many people have Friday off as well. So enjoy the warm weather instead and prepare for the 2-part lab about Climate Assemblies the following week! :sunny:

Big thanks to everyone who came to the fika last week and took part in My Birthday Party in a shared Google Spreadsheet! :partying_face::star_struck::tada: It was the most geeky :nerd_face: silly :crazy_face: funny :joy: birthday present ever! Perfect for someone who is crazy enough to love spreadsheets! :heart::bar_chart:

Imorgon på fredagsfikat kommer Mattias Axell, @mattias, från Handlingar.se och Emil Juslin, @emiljuslin, från IOGT-NTO.

Handlingar.se hjälper dig begära ut information från myndigheter och mjuklanserar just nu en tjänst för journalister, företagare, civilsamhälle och akademiker. På fikat kommer Mattias bli hands-on med oss och visa live hur du begär ut myndighetsinformation på plattformen.

IOGT-NTO håller också på med något spännande, nämligen ett civilsamhällesnätverk för transparensfrågor som kanske några av er läst om i i tråden “Uppstartsmöte, Civilsamhällesnätverk för att diskutera Transparensfrågor 2 juni 11.00”? Emil skriver bland annat:

och

Läs mer i tråden och prata mer med Emil imorgon!

Som vanligt träffas vi kl 15 på Zoom med kaffe (eller valfri dryck) i handen! Och som vanligt, här är Zoom-länken: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/87834088118?pwd=THAwK21CSGhTVWtSMWZJVzB3RG9MUT09

Syns imorgon! :coffee:

1 gillning

@Daniel Ok, that’s advantageous. I guess the price is users’ privacy. From a perspective of social sustainability and privacy I think it’s an issue due to Google Maps tracking (GDPR & Schrems II) - especially considering that there are kids using it.

Idag är det fredagsfika igen! Vi tar en kaffe och hör vad alla som kommer har på gång. Idag kommer vi också ge en liten teaser för vad vi gör i Almedalen, missa inte det! Syns kl 15! (Zoom-länken finns som vanligt här ovan)

Hello everyone! This week we will cancel the Fredagsfika due to that the “informal Swedish national holiday” Midsummer’s Eve is celebrated all over the country! :sweden:

If you’re not Swedish and want to learn more about the festivities you can check out this old IKEA commercial that was banned in Germany… Perhaps not giving a completely accurate picture, but it can give you an idea… :joy:

Next week, Friday 2 July, will be the last Friday fika before we will take a summer break until Friday 13 August!

Happy Midsummer! :sunny: :fish: :cocktail: :cake:

1 gillning

Idag på fikat kommer @Jesper Lövkvist och @Pedram Seddighzadeh från Stadslabbet visa sin app!

Så här skriver Pedram om Stadslabbet:

Stadslabbet är också ett av 11 projekt som är med på vårt labb i Digitala Almedalen på tisdag! Labbet är gratis men du måste boka en biljett för att vara med. Läs mer om upplägget, alla projekt som är med och boka biljett här:

Vi ses kl 15, samma Zoom-länk som alltid! :coffee:

Next Friday Fika: August 20

:sunny:
Under juli och delar av augusti badar vi och vandrar i skogen :evergreen_tree:, så därför blir det inget fika via skärm under den tiden :smiley:

Vi är tillbaka efter semestern vecka 33. Första Zoom-fikat efter semestern blir fredagen den 20 augusti. Ska bli spännande om höra om er sommar då!

Fram tills dess, här är en artikel att ha med sig ut i hängmattan om våra vänner @pantapastan:

Ställ frågor och prata vidare med @pantapastan i deras tråd här i forumet:

Glad sommar allihopa!
/@pernillan & @mattiasjay

1 gillning

We’re back!

Tomorrow, Friday 20, at 15.00 we’re starting our weekly fika again! Bring your coffee or prefered drink!

Join the Zoom here

See you soon!

Photo by Danielle MacInnes on Unsplash

Vad tror ni om ett återkommande digitalt Öppet Hus för engagemang och initiativ? På fredag kommer vi prata om @mattias Axells idé som han presenterat här i forumet:

Som vanligt pratar vi också om allt annat som har hänt inom Civic Tech under veckan!

Syns på fredag!

Zoom: Launch Meeting - Zoom

2 gillningar

Dags för fredagsfika igen!

Nu ska vi se vad vi alla har på gång i höst! Här kommer en teaser:

Code For All Summit den 27 - 30 september (bland talarna bland annat @abbe98 , @Ainali och @JFQueralt )

:clap: Civic Tech Demodag den 5 oktober:

Ses på fikat imorgon!

Samma Zoom som alltid :coffee:

Vad har alla civic tech-projekt gjort sen Demodagen, och vad händer resten av året? På veckans fredagsfika grottar vi ner oss i det! Samma tid och samma kanal: idag kl 15.00 på Zoom. Häng på!

Direktlänk till Zoom

Tomorrow Friday me and @pernillan have a day off, but the Zoom for the fika is always open anyway! Just drop in and see if someone is there. :coffee:

As always, here is the Zoom.

Have a great weekend everyone!

On this weeks Friday fika we will talk about the idea “Open House” or “Öppet Hus” in Swedish. All civic tech projects can now invite to an Open House in the new Open House category here in the forum :tada:

Right now there’s two upcoming Open Houses you can attend:

November 25th in Stockholm

Organized by @mattias and @Elenor from the civic tech project Handlingar.se:

December 9th i Gothenburg

Organized by me and @pernillan from Civic Tech Sweden and Digidem Lab:

Join the fika tomorrow and we’ll talk more about Open House and how you can organize one!

As always, drop in whenever you like between 15.00 and 16.00: Launch Zoom

:coffee:

@trust_level_0 @trust_level_1 @trust_level_2 @Vinnovaprojekt

The glorious days of having paid employees working with Civic Tech Sweden is coming to an end for now. @mattiasjay and I are soon working our last days with financing from Vinnova for the project Civic Tech Platform. We have therefore decided to cancel the weekly Friday Fikas from now on!

But don’t despair! If you want to continue hanging out with civic tech people on Fridays at 15:00 CET we can warmly recommend you to join our friends @Ainali and @abbe98 at the Wikiproject Govdirectory! Every Friday 15:00 CET they are organising Collab hour where they hang out together in a video chat and work on something related to the project. They meet in Jitsi Meet so check that out if you think it sounds interesting!

Another place to meet other civic tech people and hang out is the Open House in Jönköping on December 7th and the Open House in Gothenburg on December 9th! @mattiasjay and I will join the one in Gothenburg so we hope to see you there! :wave:

4 gillningar

Happy new year to all! I wish you a year full of cool and meaningful tech projects, open data breakthroughs and algorithmic learning! But also a lot of love, laughter and good food away from keyboard! More than anything, I wish we get to come back to more physical Civic Tech meetups in Stockholm and all around Sweden!

I’d love to meet people on Friday. Jan @Ainali, @abbe98, do you have something planned at 15 this week? Or shall I set up a traditional fika?

1 gillning

@Pierre we are starting our Govdirectory meetups again this Friday at 15 but everyone is welcome to join us :wink:

https://www.wikidata.org/wiki/Wikidata:WikiProject_Govdirectory/Events

2 gillningar

Sounds good! I’ll see you there!

And as usual, I’ve got a meeting at 15. I’ll join around 15:30, a bit later.

Hi everyone!

I’m trying to create a list with all the weekly work sessions/fikas that are taking place among the Civic Tech Sweden community.

Recently, we were discussing it with @Ainali and I think we identified:

• GovDirectory, every Friday at 15?
  • Wikimedia’s skrivstugor (editathons) but I’m not sure they’ve been happening for a while?
  • Handlingar’s work sessions? (@Elenor, @mattias, is that the case?)

I’m also thinking of hosting the next Open House in Stockholm (and/or digitally). It’s worth waiting a few weeks considering the high levels of omicron but don’t hesitate to reach out if you want to be a part!

There have been editahons every Tuesday the last 400 weeks (last week was actually number 400) :slight_smile:

All meetings are listed at Wikipedia:Wikiträffar – Wikipedia

1 gillning